About the supplier
- Company Name: AIONTIME SRL
- P.I.(VA): IT09519250964
- Address: Via Senato 8 – 20121 Milano (Italia)
- REA Number: MI – 2095722
To meet customer needs, provide clarification and assistance or to receive complaints about products purchased through our online store, we have activated the following “channels”:
Application of terms and conditions
The confirmation of the order implies for the customer acceptance of these general conditions of sale.
Characteristics of goods
The picture accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its features but differ in color, size, accessories in the picture. Therefore, all support information for purchase are intended as generic information, not always to the real characteristics of a single product.
The warranty of 24 months according to the Consumer Code, DL 206/05, applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided that the product is used correctly, respecting its intended use and as provided in the Technical documentation attached. In case of lack of conformity Aion Time S.r.l. will allow the restoration of conformity by repair / replacement or reduction of price, until the termination of the contract.
Warranty not include damages caused by improper or inappropriate use of the product. Are not covered by warranty all parts subject to wear.
The process for warranty is explained as below:
- The customer sends, via one of the channels mentioned above, the request of warranty indicating:
- The email address provided for registering on the website of Aion Time S.r.l.
- The code of the product being replace
- The date of purchase resulting from the Transport Document
- A description of the defect
- Upon receipt of a request made under warranty, Aion Time S.r.l. verify the applicability of warranty or require the customer any further documentation.
In the event that Aion Time S.r.l. srl authorize the replacement of the product:
- We will send to the customer a RMA form (Return Merchandise Authorization) necessary for the management of returned items, the customer will return completed by email or fax.
- We will send a courier who will collect the product at your premises, at no charge.
- We will replace or repair, by returning the product to the customer.
In the event that Aion Time S.r.l., received the product, and find that the same does not have manufacturing defects but the defect is caused by improper or inappropriate use of the same by the customer, we will not be required either to return the product or to compensate the customer. The Customer may request the shipment of the product, taking responsibility for the cost of packing, pickup and delivery which will amount to 15 €.
The prices in the website are to be considered VAT excluded.
Aion Time S.r.l. We reserve the right to change its prices at any time; However, the products will be sold at the price indicated in the confirmation of order.
Method of payment
The method of payment are indicated below:
- Bank transfert: Beneficiary: Aion Time srl S.r.l. – IBAN: IT18E0303240021010000002944 – In note specify: Payment Order XXXXX (eg 12345) – The order will be processed only after receiving the fund to our account (on average 2 days)
- PayPal, Amazon Pay, Carta di Credito, Google Pay, Apple Pay
Our website ensure the safety of transmission of confidential data makes use of the most well-known of the Web Payment Gateway: PayPal. Payment through Paypal does not provide, under any circumstances, the disclosure of financial data of the customer in Aion Time S.r.l.. The card number is protected and encrypted. To make the payment must indicate simply e-mail address and password.
Each method of payment can include any processing fees that are indicated before the order confirmation.
Aion Time S.r.l. reserve the right to refuse a delivery or to honor an order coming from a customer who has not, partially or totally, paid a previous purchase, or with whom you have an ongoing dispute over payment.
The customer, after confirming the order, receive a confirmation email with:
- The order number
- The identification codes of products purchased
- The quantity of products purchased
- The prices of products purchased
Aion Time S.r.l.:
- Check the availability of products in its stores;
- Send email to take charge of the order or an email that tells the customer the inability to fulfill the order with its proposal to replace the product or refund of any advance payment;
We send the products to the customer via courier;
- We send an email to the customer with the tracking number;
- Deliveries are made by express courier.
Shipments will be made within 1 working day from Monday to Friday. The estimated delivery time, but not guaranteed, they are:
- 24 hours for the whole peninsula Italy
- 48 hours for the Europe
If you fail to collect within 5 working days of the present products in storage at the warehouses of the courier because of repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the Customer, the order will be sent back at the warehouses of Aion Time S.r.l..
In the event of non-withdrawal within three months, by the customer, the products present in storage at the warehouses of Aion Time S.r.l., the latter may deem products wrecks, retaining an amount equal to the cost of the products themselves, by way of criminal.
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check that:
- the number of boxes is the same as indicated in the transport document;
- the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal).
Any damage to packing and / or product or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately notified, “subject to control ” (specifying the reason for the reserve, eg. “Packaging broken”, “packaging crushed “, etc.) on the proof of delivery courier. From the moment the customer signed the form, you cannot make any objection about the appearance of the goods.
Any problems concerning the physical, correspondence or completeness of the products received with what is indicated in the e-mail confirmation of the order: must be reported using one of the channels mentioned above, within 3 days from delivery
Online dispute resolution for consumers
Consumers residing in Europe are informed that the European Commission has set up an online platform that provides an alternative dispute resolution tool.This tool can be used by European consumers to resolve any dispute relating to and/or deriving from contracts for the sale of goods and services stipulated on the Internet in a non-judicial manner. Consequently, if you are a European consumer, you can use this platform for the resolution of any dispute arising from the online contract stipulated with the Owner.
The platform is available at the following link (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/).
Aiontime srl is available to answer any questions through the email address [email protected]
There aren’t no extra taxes, fees or duties for buyers from within the European Union. VAT for them is calculated based on the VAT Rate of their shipping destination country.
For non-EU buyers, unless specified in the checkout subtotal, taxes or custom duties are at buyers responsability. Please check your country’s laws before buying. We will not be in charge for taxes or custom duties.
Online sales are attributable to mail order sales and thus no obligation to invoice as provided in Article 22 of DPR n. 633 of 1972, and no obligation to issue the receipt as provided for in Article 2, point oo), of Presidential Decree December 21, 1996, n. 696. The only document translation exchange that will be sent to the client is the “Transport Document”, valid for the warranty beyond the warranty itself stamped.
If the customer should require the invoice must be requested with order or within the current month, specifying it in the “Notes Order” and indicating the following information:
- Company / Name
- Street address
- VAT number / tax code.